1. We believe that there is one God, Creator of all things; eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
2. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, who was conceived of the Holy Spirit, and was born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died, buried, and was resurrected bodily. Jesus Christ ascended into heaven and is now seated at the right hand of the Father.
4. We believe in the hope of His personal, visible, future return to this earth to receive to Himself his blood bought church that it may be with Him forever.
5. We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
6. We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
7. We believe in redemptive work of Christ on the cross and that it provides divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ.
8. We believe that, according to Act 2:4, Believers who ask for it are given the baptism of the Holy Spirit, with the evidence of speaking in other tongues.
9. We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a holy life.
10. We believe in the resurrection of the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
11. We believe in water baptism by immersion and observance of the Lord’s Supper.